To be able to use Mywork Easy, each user must install the application:
- On the XEROX printer via the App Gallery
- On the user's smart phone (mobile app on Apple Store or Google Play)
- Optionally, on the user's computer in order to send files directly from computer (Windows application available on request)
Note : if you have received admin account (email@example.com), to use Mywork Easy, you need to create account in your backend :
On Xerox Printer
Link to App in App Gallery
ConnectKey 3.5 printer configuration (except VERSALINK & ALTALINK)
- Additional accounting options
- Click on "Edit"
- Choose "Network accounting", then click on Save
- Editing the user Accounting Prompts
- Click on "No" for 1 and 2, then Save
- Click on "Edit" Accounting Workflow
- Check that the various options are on "Usage Capture" (as shown above)
- Go to Services / Stream Scan / Remote Start (TWAIN) and check "Enabled"
- Go to Services / Scan / Default values and strategies and choose "Uppercase letters ..."
VERSALINK & ALTALINK printer configuration
- Go to Allow / Accounting Method / Network / Edit
- Click Edit tracking information
- Configure as shown in the image above
- Go to Apps / EIP Settings and allow to start work using the remote program.
The following are the different links to store applications